Reviews on Top 7 iPhone Real Time Location Tracking Apps
Real-time location tracking means has come to be a necessity in the current world. For iOS users, there are many instances where you would require iPhone real time location monitoring like when you lost your iPhone somewhere or monitoring your loved ones to understand where they go on your back. Since, it isn’t possible to keep them under your watchful times all the times, especially when you’re working, you can take assistance from the real-time place monitoring apps and tools to track their locations. So, in this guide, we have given you some of the best iPhone real time location monitoring tools and apps that you can use to keep an eye on the location of your loved ones and protect them from any type of danger.
Part 1. Top 7 iPhone Real Time Location Tracking Tools and Apps
reePhoneSpy is a free iPhone real time location tracking app that allows you to monitor the real time location of an iPhone. You can install this app on the target device and then monitor its place in real time.
– It is possible to monitor the real-time location of the target.
– It’s Geofencing and place reporting features.
– Multiple devices may also be tracked.
– It works quietly in the background.
– reePhoneSpy also has an SOS panic button.
– It places a lot of pressure on the batterylife.
– iOS 9 or later.
Check over here at iPhone Real Time Location Tracking
2. GPS Tracker
GPS Tracker is a iPhone real-time location tracking app that allows you to monitor the location of your relative at any time. It uses the GPS, internet mapping, and other latest iPhone features to give you the very best location monitoring for tracking your kids, partner or other household members.
– It is possible to monitor the location of other iPhone users of their previous 12 hours.
– It is possible to allow or refuse other iPhone users to trace your location.
– You can cut back the battery usage.
– Very simple to register and use.
– You can track children, employees, as well as stolen or lost iPhone.
– Sometimes, it neglects to update the places.
– Using it consistently will drain battery life.
– iOS 8.0, 9, 10 and iOS 11.
3. Find My iPhone
Find My iPhone is the official app from Apple to track the real time location of a lost or stolen iPhone. This iPhone real time location tracking app can also be used as a means to monitor the location of their iOS device. Furthermore, it comes preinstalled on several iOS apparatus and those who don’t can install it for free from the iOS App Store.
– it’s very easy to track the real-time location of iPhone on a map.
– Location background of the device can also be seen.
– It also provides directions to the lost device.
– You can watch the battery percent on the target device.
– It does not have some Geofencing facility.
– Does not support iOS apparatus with an iOS version sooner than iOS 8.0.
– iOS 8.0 and later.
LocaToWeb is another one of the best iPhone real time location monitoring app equipped with a great deal of powerful features. Not just it allows you to monitor the location of the target, but also the duration, space, speed and altitude of the device.
– It is possible to share the location with others.
– Can monitor space, rate, and duration of this apparatus when it started moving.
– There is not any need to enroll for using this app.
– Continued use will drain the battery faster.
– It is not free and you would need to spend money to get this app.
– iOS 9.0, iOS 10 and iOS 11.
Glympse is a free location sharing program which lets you share your real-time GPS place with a person. But if you would like to monitor someone who you can just send a sharing petition from their device to yourself. Then you would have the ability to see all their place activities on a dynamic map.
– Track real-time location of somebody without having to register.
– Very easy to use and runs stealthily in the background.
– You would have to get access to the target device to send an sharing petition to your apparatus.
– Battery drain is guaranteed as this app runs in the background.
– It can be used with iOS 9.0 and over.
6. Find My Friends
Find My Friends is another program from iPhone that allows you track the real time location of an iPhone. But unlike Find My iPhone, Locate My Friends is used for iPhone real time location tracking and place the Geofencing locations for alerts when a person leaves or arrives a place.
– Track real location location of your buddies or family.
– You can share your own place for a predetermined time temporarily or permanently.
– It is possible to set Geofencing alarms when a individual leaves or arrives a location.
– Available free of cost at Apple App Store.
– Sometimes the data is wrong.
– The newest version is compatible with iOS 10.0 and above.
7. Family Locator and GPS Tracker
Family Locator and GPS Tracker program are one of the finest iPhone real-time place tracking apps which you could use to monitor the GPS location of someone. Utilizing this app, you can place Geofences alerts around specific places.
– Track real-time location.
– It supports SOS alarms fear alerts.
– You can also get directions to your child’s location.
– If you want to track place history of someone, you need to acquire in-app purchases.
– Only compatible with iOS 9.0 and after.
Part 2: The Finest iPhone Spy and Track Tool
The iPhone real time location tracking apps mentioned previously will only enable you to monitor the GPS area of this target. But, if you want to monitor other iPhone activities or data, then you can use the NetSpy monitoring tool.
NetSpy is a parental control and child tracking tool that allows you to monitor the activities of a person in their telephones. Even though it is available for tracking tasks of the Android and iOS devices, the functioning is different for both this particular platform. In Android, you need to download the tracking app on the target device whereas, on iPhone, you only must know the iCloud ID and password of this goal. It can monitor many different iPhone data like messages, call logs, locations history, plus even more.
Why Pick This iPhone Spy and Track Tool:
– You can monitor the location history of the goal.
– Additionally, it monitors the telephone logs in addition to the text messages of this goal.
– Web browsing history can also be monitored.
– Calendars, Outlook, Outlook etc. can also be assessed using NetSpy.
– You can also monitor the applications installed on the device.
Easy Steps to Track Someone’s iPhone Activities
Step 1: Go to the official website of NetSpy and subscribe to a NetSpy account.
Step 2: Now, in the NetSpy setup wizard, enter the name and age of the target and select the OS as iOS and then click”Next”.
Step 3: On the next page, enter the iCloud ID and password on the target device then click”Confirm”.
Nowlogin to a NetSpy dashboard and then you’re able to spy or monitor the activities of this goal iPhone. Click on”Location History” to view the places visited by the target. In addition to this, you can also remotely assess his text message, phone logs, app photo, video and other information directly.
There are many reasons why somebody would love to use iPhone real-time place tracking programs. This may include monitoring the location of kids, workers, or spouses. If you do not know how to track the real time location of an iPhone, then you can use the very best iPhone real-time location tracking programs mentioned here. But if you want to monitor more than simply location history on the iPhone, then you can use the NetSpy monitoring tool to track the cell phone actions of the goal.